NCSA is an organization that seeks to partner with Christian schools who share a common goal of providing an outstanding educational experience in a Christ-Centered environment. Our Board of Trustees approved a Statement of Faith which should give you a better understanding of the principles and beliefs of the organization. This link, will take you to that document.
Here are some fundamental guidelines that the NCSA Board reviews in considering a new member school:
- Statement of Faith - A Statement of Faith or similar documentation that identifies the spiritual guiding principles of the school. Schools may have these guidelines using a different heading other than "Statement of Faith."
- Governance - The school has a Board of Trustees that oversees the operation of the school and it has written board policies.
- Size of School - Enrollment of 60 students minimum in at least 4 grades with Pre-K being the lowest grade and meet all other requirements listed.
- Fiscal Responsibility - The school exhibits financial responsibility through annual financial audits and sound written financial policies.
- Accreditation - Schools seeking accreditation with NCSA and AdvancEd will be given priority consideration for membership.
Our New School Committee will prayerfully consider your request after you submit the form below. Questions about membership should be directed to President@nationalchristian.org.
This is a lengthy form. If you need to stop in the middle and come back to the form later, scroll to the bottom and complete your email address and click "Save and Return Later." You will be emailed a link so you can complete the form without having to start over.
* Required fields