School: Clarksville Christian School
Where: Clarksville, Tennessee
Date to Remove Posting: 08/31/2023
Job Description: Clarksville Christian School is seeking to add highly qualified, vibrant
professionals to join our growing team in the following positions:
• Math (6-8)
• Bible (6-8)
• Science (6-12)
• English (6-12)
• Social Studies (6-12)
• Physical Education (6-12)
• Spanish (6-12)
• Special Education (K-12)
• Art (K-5)
• Elementary (K-5)
• Early Childhood/PK
• Coaching Positions Middle School and Varsity Volleyball; Assistant Baseball
Please send a Resume and letter of interest to:
Name: Dr. Brad Moser
Any Other Details to Include
Availability: 2023-24 School Year
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Available
Salary: Varies based on education level and experience.
An ideal candidate will:
1. Hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree (master's degree or higher preferred)
2. Be licensed/certified or eligible for licensure/certification in Tennessee
3. Be a member within a church of Christ congregation
4. Possess a positive attitude and be a team player
About the Organization: Clarksville Christian is a private, PK-12 school in Middle
Tennessee. Our beautiful campus is located approximately 45 minutes NW of Nashville in a
city that is rapidly growing and vibrant with activity.
We are looking for engaging and energetic team members to join us. For more information, contact us today!
Comments are closed.