Where: Ouachita Christian School, Monroe, Louisiana
Ouachita Christian School an accredited member of the National Christian Schools Association, is searching for a Head of School for the 2023-2024 school year.
OCS is a K3-12th grade college preparatory school with a challenging curriculum focused on preparing youth for time and eternity.
The right candidate will be expected to lead the school both spiritually and academically, be directly accountable to the Board of Directors, and possess the following:
• Master’s degree in education or educational leadership and administration • Valid principal certification for the State of Louisiana
• 5+ years of classroom teacher experience and a minimum of 3 years of successful leadership experience in a school. Christian school experience preferred.
• Active membership in a Church of Christ congregation. This position is full time and eligible for benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement savings plan, and tuition discount. Annual salary will be negotiable based upon qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should submit the following to Micah Harper, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cover letter.
· Statement of personal Christian faith
· Professional references with name, phone number and email address
· Letter of recommendation from home congregation
Applications submitted by March 15, 2023 will receive priority consideration.
Comments are closed.