School: Greater Atlanta Christian School
Date to Remove Posting: June 1, 2023
Greater Atlanta Christian School (GAC) is a leading independent school in Norcross, Georgia. We are Christians, change-makers, dreamers, aspirers, and hard workers. Together, we are raising a generation of bright, inspired, generous leaders. We share in a community where high academic rigor is matched by active faith and a deep commitment to care for one another in a collegiate-style campus. We live out our passions, our curiosity, our faith, and our pursuit to Be Greater.
We are seeking a dynamic, engaging individual that will be responsible for leading the Volleyball Program at GAC.
Specifically, the position:
• Leads all aspects of the Volleyball program with purpose and excellence;
• Develops the total student-athlete through an intentional environment for athletic, emotional, mental, and spiritual growth.
• Creates a dynamic team culture of respect, accountability, team-unity, and sportsmanship;
• Instructs student-athletes in skill development and game strategies;
• Provides a positive role model and demonstrates personal integrity and spiritual character;
• Directs all levels of GAC Volleyball, providing clear vision, selecting staff, and setting forth a plan;
• Manages Volleyball budget; Maintains inventory, issue/receipt of uniforms and other equipment;
• Supervises assistant coaches;
• Schedules and manages games; coordinates with other coaches and officials;
• Organizes transportation and coordinates team travel;
• Promotes the Volleyball program to the GAC community; speaks to civic organizations, etc.;
• Other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required; a master’s degree is preferred;
• Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greater Atlanta Christian School;
• Ability to lead and provide oversight for the entire Volleyball program: Varsity, JV, and Middle School teams;
• Effective organizer and delegator to address all details of the program;
• Deep Knowledge of Volleyball skills and tactics of sport;
• Candidate must have experience coaching and a good understanding of how to work with Grade 9-12 student-athletes;
• A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
• Good communication skills with players, parents, and the Athletics Department;
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, punctual, dependable, and a team player;
• Head Coaching experience preferred;
• CPR/AED/First Aid training.
• Successful background check, reference checking, and drug/alcohol screening clearance,
• Acknowledgment of and agreement with GAC’s Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
• The work is typically performed while intermittently sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, or stooping. The employee frequently lifts light objects, uses tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity, and distinguishes between shades of color;
• The work is typically performed in an office and outdoors, occasionally in cold or inclement weather.
Competitive salaries, free lunch, onsite fitness center, healthcare benefits, retirement plan, professional development, and a Christian community of innovative, engaged individuals.
School: Clarksville Christian School
Where: Clarksville, Tennessee
Date to Remove Posting: 08/31/2023
Job Description: Clarksville Christian School is seeking to add highly qualified, vibrant
professionals to join our growing team in the following positions:
• Math (6-8)
• Bible (6-8)
• Science (6-12)
• English (6-12)
• Social Studies (6-12)
• Physical Education (6-12)
• Spanish (6-12)
• Special Education (K-12)
• Art (K-5)
• Elementary (K-5)
• Early Childhood/PK
• Coaching Positions Middle School and Varsity Volleyball; Assistant Baseball
Please send a Resume and letter of interest to:
Name: Dr. Brad Moser
Any Other Details to Include
Availability: 2023-24 School Year
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Available
Salary: Varies based on education level and experience.
An ideal candidate will:
1. Hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree (master's degree or higher preferred)
2. Be licensed/certified or eligible for licensure/certification in Tennessee
3. Be a member within a church of Christ congregation
4. Possess a positive attitude and be a team player
About the Organization: Clarksville Christian is a private, PK-12 school in Middle
Tennessee. Our beautiful campus is located approximately 45 minutes NW of Nashville in a
city that is rapidly growing and vibrant with activity.
We are looking for engaging and energetic team members to join us. For more information, contact us today!