School: Great Lakes Christian High School
Date to Remove Posting: April 21, 2023
Successful candidates will have an active faith in Jesus Christ, a strong vision for Christian education, evidence of excellence in teaching, and intermediate/senior certification and/or relevant experience teaching math. Additional experience or a background in science or business would be an asset.
To inquire or to apply (send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and your vision for Christian Education), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any Other Details to Include
Located in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario, Canada and serving students from all over the world, Great Lakes Christian High School has been equipping students to seek, serve, and become like Christ since 1952. Help us in our mission by joining our faculty in 2023-2024.
School: Lipscomb Academy
Date to Remove Posting: 5/31/2023
Lipscomb Academy seeks a creative team player to lead our entertainment and technical services in support of an intentionally Christian theatre program. Candidates should have a passion for students and a drive to build a strong program. Candidates would primarily be working with 6-12th grade students through avenues such as plays, musicals, productions, worship ministry tech and school meetings while assisting with tech on Lower School productions as schedules allow. Candidates should have experience and training in audio technology, lighting tech and design, set design and construction. As a full time faculty member integrated into all aspects of faculty life including duties routinely assigned to all faculty members, this person will be part of a theatre team to partner on all departmental productions, with an emphasis on teaching students to take roles of technical expertise behind the scenes. In collaboration with the Upper School Theatre Director, there will be directing and/or teaching assignments as schedules allow. Candidates should be effective in communication and professionalism with middle & high school students, parents and staff members, possess strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and look at the big picture of a production. Sponsorship of theatre club(s) is included. Duties include time outside of the school day as necessary for successful productions, including the role of Director on one or more production, in collaboration with the Upper School Theatre Educator. Middle School (6th-8th) - 2 mainstage shows, High School (9th-12th) 2 mainstage shows (including a musical) and an evening of One Acts. Middle School Talent Show and High School Talent Show.
To apply follow prompts at the following web page.
Any Other Details to Include
For questions email Director of Fine Arts at Robert.King@lipscomb.edu
School: Lipscomb Academy
Date to Remove Posting: 5/31/2023
Job Description: Lipscomb Academy seeks a creative team player to lead an intentionally Christian theatre program with a passion for students and drive to build a strong program. This will involve teaching theatre classes and directing extracurricular productions. As a full time faculty member integrated into all aspects of faculty life including duties routinely assigned to all faculty members, this person will be part of a theatre team to partner on all departmental productions in collaboration with the Technical Theatre Director. Candidates should have experience in acting, directing, stagecraft, costuming, lighting and all technical aspects of a production, as well as budget and front of house management. Sponsorship of theatre club(s) is included. Candidates should be effective in communication and professionalism with middle & high school students, parents and staff members, possess strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and look at the big picture of a production. Duties include time outside of the school day as necessary for successful productions. Responsibility for these productions could involve directing the production, being assistant director for a theatre faculty colleague, or being the overseer of a 3rd Party guest director for one or more of the productions. Middle School (6th-8th) - 2 mainstage shows, High School (9th-12th) 2 mainstage shows (including a musical) and an evening of One Acts. Middle School Talent Show and High School Talent Show.
See this job posting and follow prompts for online application at
Any Other Details to Include
For questions email Director of Fine Arts at Robert.King@lipscomb.edu
School: Bentonville Christian School
Date to Remove Posting: 5/20/20203
Southern Teachers is assisting Bentonville Christian Academy in the search for its next Head of School. Bentonville Christian Academy (BCA) is an independent, coeducational school affiliated with the Church of Christ serving students in pre-kindergarten through grade 7 with plans to grow to serve PK to 12.
Questions may be directed to Mr. Jamie Estes at Estes@SouthernTeachers.com. An expanded announcement is available at SouthernTeachers.com.
If interested, please complete the online Application to become a Southern Teachers Candidate and submit a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this position.
School: Boyd Buchanan School
Date to Remove Posting: May 19, 2023
Job Description: Under the direction of the Head of School, the Middle School Head is responsible for managing all of the day-to-day operations of the middle school, including short and long-range planning, student issues, district requirements, conducting meetings and staffing, communication with parents, personnel evaluations, and serves as the instructional leader for the building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of duties that is representative of the position that includes, but is not limited to:
• Oversee all school site academic policies and procedures including scheduling, teacher and room assignments, and discipline.
• Participate in all aspects of curriculum design and instruction including core curriculum, arts, and electives.
• Work to create a culture that values spiritual development, learning, reading, community engagement, and respect for all.
• Work to retain high-quality faculty.
• Create a positive and fair work environment where teachers and other employees feel enthusiastic about the school.
• Work with teachers to create and use multiple sources of data to develop a plan for the improvement of student achievement.
• Work with teachers to select textbooks and supplemental materials that are aligned to curriculum and standards and fit the mission of the school.
• Collaborate with the Academic Dean and administrative team to create and implement a professional development program for faculty.
• Develops a master schedule of classes to assure the best placement of staff and students to meet their educational needs.
• Supervises extracurricular activities, including league sporting events, concerts, dances, field trips, and other school-sponsored events (May be assigned to the assistant principal as appropriate).
• Manages and maintains the middle school budget and adheres to the school’s policy and protocols for sound fiscal management.
• Evaluate expenditure requisitions and allocate instructional supply, material, and equipment funds appropriately.
• Delegates functions and responsibilities to the Assistant Principal in such a manner that the total program operates effectively; supports training for the Assistant Principal’s professional growth.
• Performs other job-related tasks as required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating the ability to solve problems independently.
• Record of accomplishments as an effective instructional and organizational leader.
• An innovative approach to program development and implementation.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Model and develop a growth mindset in teachers.
• Facilitate collaborative groups in a variety of settings.
• Interpret, apply, and explain rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Prepare comprehensive narrative and data reports.
• Prepare and deliver oral presentations.
• Work independently with little direction.
• Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others and in decision-making.
• Have difficult conversations when warranted with a Christian approach.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in
educational leadership or related field
• Minimum 5 years of successful teaching, school counseling, or related work
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an educational supervisory/administrative role
Interested candidates may submit their resume at www.bbschool.org/employment
School: Brentwood Christian School
Date to Remove Posting: 05/31/2023
Brentwood Christian School is in search of a qualified Band Director to provide oversight and administration for the BCS band programs including 4th - 12th-grade instrumental music education, high school and middle school bands, pep band, jazz band and honor band; developing lesson plans and delivering instruction within established curriculum guidelines; assessing student progress; and supporting the school in its stated mission. This position will also assume the role of Fine Arts Department Chair.
The right candidate will be well-trained in the fundamentals of music, conducting and instrumental techniques, able to communicate effectively with parents, students and community members, and have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Candidates should also have a Bachelor's degree in music or music education (emphasis in instrumental or conducting preferred), a valid teacher certification or ability to obtain within one year of hire, three plus years of experience in instrumental conducting in an educational environment or a Master's degree in music or music education and be 25 years of age with a valid driver license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
Apply online at
School: Pikes Peak Christian School
Date to Remove Posting: 07/01/2023
Middle School Science Teacher
Pikes Peak Christian School (PPCS) is an accredited coeducational private Christian school for children two years old through high school from all walks of life. We serve families in the Pikes Peak Region, as well as students from around the globe.
- Full time position involving teaching 6th – 8th grade science and other electives
- Science degree or bachelors degree with minimum of 18 hours science credits required
- Teaching degree or previous experience preferred
- State and/or ACSI certification encouraged
Full Job Description and Application can be found @
Resumes may be emailed to Pikes Peak Christian School at email@example.com. Please direct phone inquiries to Mr. Phil Euken at 719-598-8610.
Greater Atlanta Christian School
Date to Remove Posting
July 1, 2023
Lead College Counselor
Greater Atlanta Christian School (GAC) is a premier independent school serving over 1,500 students from across metro Atlanta.. We are Christians, change-makers, dreamers, aspirers, and hard workers. Together, we are raising a generation of bright, inspired, generous leaders. We share in a community where high academic rigor is matched by active faith and a deep commitment to care for one another in a collegiate-style campus. We live out our passions, our curiosity, our faith, and our pursuit to Be Greater.
We are seeking a dynamic, engaging individual that will be responsible for leading our counseling services in our high school grade levels in face-to-face, online, and blended environments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Converse with students in large and small groups and 1-on-1 settings while managing their behavior
• Counsel students
• Assist students, staff, and parents in making use of counseling services
• Coordinate counseling information and record keeping
• Assist in student scheduling and provide information about curriculum offerings in the program of study to staff, students, and parents
• Remain current in relevant professional organizations; review current literature and best practices in school counseling
• Participate in, coordinate, and conduct activities that contribute to the effective operation of the counseling program and the school
• Collaborate with the alumni coordinator to identify and develop networking opportunities for current students
• Oversee admissions data input and tracking using Naviance
• Support college enrollment, persistence, and completion
• Oversee data collection for annual report and program evaluation including GPA information, class statistics in testing data, application statistics (from Naviance), and demographic/home location statistics
• Manage college representatives coming on campus to GAC
• Communicate and highlight alumni success stories internally and externally for the benefit of students and faculty/staff
• Provide and facilitate senior class college and career workshops
• Prepare and disseminate materials regarding college and career success programs
• Promote current school college going culture and build strong foundations and stamina for success in college
• Assist seniors in finding scholarships and underclassmen in finding internships and job shadowing opportunities
GAC strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job that is engaged and passionate in promoting our faith-based mission for our students, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every one of the qualifications listed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to College Counseling; Master’s preferred;
• Valid Georgia educator’s counseling certificate preferred;
• College Counseling or College Admissions experience preferred;
• A spirit of dedication, commitment, flexibility, and responsiveness;
• An authentic godly demonstration of love for students and a desire to personally invest in their maturation;
• Excellent interpersonal communication, presentational communication, and organizational skills that will aid in growing relationships with students, parents, and faculty constituents;
• Ability to network and seek opportunities for students while developing higher ed relationships that aid in understanding changes for high school applicants in the college admissions process;
• Ability and willingness to reflect and improve practices;
• Ability to adapt communication style to meet the needs of diverse family dynamics;
• Willingness to learn the details of the GAC academic program;
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues including faculty, fellow counselors, and high school administrators;
• Ability to work with Communications to highlight and promote academic outcomes and honors for GAC students;
• High School Principal
• Ensure a positive, Christ-like culture, and highly professional atmosphere for all students, families, and faculty in their varied roles of the GAC college admissions process
• Encourage and inspire students and families toward the future while also giving honest feedback about possible outcomes.
• Develop and maintain relationships with colleges and universities across the country to assist in positioning GAC students favorably in the college admissions process.
• Counsel high school administration on items related to college admissions
• Successful background check, reference checking, and drug/alcohol screening clearance;
• Acknowledgment and agreement of GAC’s Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
GAC offers competitive salary and benefits including:
All-inclusive dining program, onsite fitness center, professional development, healthcare benefits, student loan debt repayment assistance, retirement plan, and a Christian community of innovative, engaged individuals.
School: Greater Atlanta Christian School
Date to Remove Posting: June 1, 2023
Greater Atlanta Christian School (GAC) is a leading independent school in Norcross, Georgia. We are Christians, change-makers, dreamers, aspirers, and hard workers. Together, we are raising a generation of bright, inspired, generous leaders. We share in a community where high academic rigor is matched by active faith and a deep commitment to care for one another in a collegiate-style campus. We live out our passions, our curiosity, our faith, and our pursuit to Be Greater.
We are seeking a dynamic, engaging individual that will be responsible for leading the Volleyball Program at GAC.
Specifically, the position:
• Leads all aspects of the Volleyball program with purpose and excellence;
• Develops the total student-athlete through an intentional environment for athletic, emotional, mental, and spiritual growth.
• Creates a dynamic team culture of respect, accountability, team-unity, and sportsmanship;
• Instructs student-athletes in skill development and game strategies;
• Provides a positive role model and demonstrates personal integrity and spiritual character;
• Directs all levels of GAC Volleyball, providing clear vision, selecting staff, and setting forth a plan;
• Manages Volleyball budget; Maintains inventory, issue/receipt of uniforms and other equipment;
• Supervises assistant coaches;
• Schedules and manages games; coordinates with other coaches and officials;
• Organizes transportation and coordinates team travel;
• Promotes the Volleyball program to the GAC community; speaks to civic organizations, etc.;
• Other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required; a master’s degree is preferred;
• Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greater Atlanta Christian School;
• Ability to lead and provide oversight for the entire Volleyball program: Varsity, JV, and Middle School teams;
• Effective organizer and delegator to address all details of the program;
• Deep Knowledge of Volleyball skills and tactics of sport;
• Candidate must have experience coaching and a good understanding of how to work with Grade 9-12 student-athletes;
• A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
• Good communication skills with players, parents, and the Athletics Department;
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, punctual, dependable, and a team player;
• Head Coaching experience preferred;
• CPR/AED/First Aid training.
• Successful background check, reference checking, and drug/alcohol screening clearance,
• Acknowledgment of and agreement with GAC’s Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
• The work is typically performed while intermittently sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, or stooping. The employee frequently lifts light objects, uses tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity, and distinguishes between shades of color;
• The work is typically performed in an office and outdoors, occasionally in cold or inclement weather.
Competitive salaries, free lunch, onsite fitness center, healthcare benefits, retirement plan, professional development, and a Christian community of innovative, engaged individuals.
School: Mobile Christian School
Where: Mobile, Alabama
Date to Remove Posting: 5/30/23
Mobile Christian School is a K3-12 school located in Mobile, AL that seeks to prepare students for college and for LIFE.
MCS is seeking a qualified candidate for an Upper School Principal position. This individual will oversee our 6th-12th grade faculty and students with dealings in academics and student behavior. Candidates should have completed at least a master's degree and be active members of a local church.
Interested candidates should reach out to Clint Mitchell, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to submit a resume with references.